10 Post limit, so if you want to read more, check out the archive or use the search button :)

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Guitar Hero Makes $115 Million First Week

Activision is going to hit there record quarter!

Guitar Hero 3 has hit $115 Million in the first week of release, it has been there biggest seller for activision out of every game they have launched. I also read that activison isn’t to worried about EA’s Rock Band because they have different tracks etc.

I personally agree, the game Rock Band has great potential, but the music is just terrible. I am a classic rock fan myself, such as Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Guns n roses, Hendrix, all those great bands! And EA has let MTV select the music, no wonder its crap!

I just wish guitar hero 3 let you download music online, it would make that game ten times better!

-Source Joystiq

0 comments: